- Cheltenham, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits
Business Intelligence Developer
Up to £50k + excellent benefits
Based in Cheltenham (currently remote)
Excellent benefits including good pension scheme, Perkbox membership, Life Cover, Excellent training budget!
Working in a vibrant fast paced and highly collaborative team in the heart of Cheltenham, close to good rail connections and great shops, restaurants and bars, in offices that provide an excellent working environment with absolutely stunning, state of the art, brand new open office space; you will be working for a company that values their staff and strive to create and friendly and sociable environment.
An all-round lovely company, our client is also able & willing to accommodate flexible working and are open to discussing any requirements as and when the need arises. They are working towards a hybrid office/remote working model where they are happy to work with their staff to make sure they achieve the right balance for all.
A new opportunity has come through for a BI Developer to join the team where you will be involved in developing and enhancing the company's data warehouse. Working closely with the Data Analytics team to support a wide range of data-driven solutions and to ensure database design, database performance and current ETL processes meet business requirements, you will be joining the business at a key moment where they are starting their journey to move their MI databases to the cloud, so part of the role will be driving that forward.
Our client will be looking for your experience in:
- SQL Server, with demonstrable experience in data warehousing
- Technical experience across the Microsoft SQL stack: T-SQL, SQL Server 2016 and above and SSIS.
- SQL Server performance tuning
- Experience of supporting SQL Server in a production environment
- Familiarity with source control systems such as GitHub or Azure DevOps
- Strong understanding of GDPR and principles of data masking and/or anonymisation
Experience of the following would be advantageous:
- PowerBI data models
- Database deployment pipelines
- Experience within financial services also an advantage
This company does not hold back when it comes to training! As the organisation are currently in the process of migrating to AWS, you can be assured that you will be fully trained in this to ensure that you can contribute to the migration going forward.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy