- Swindon, England
- £500 - £550 per day
6 months initially - to start ASAP
up to £550 per day (inside IR35 via Umbrella)
Head offices based near Swindon - Remote working initially with return to office in line with government guidance working on a hybrid model splitting your time between the office and working from home
Our client is looking for an experienced UX Designer/Architect, who is comfortable working in a fast paced corporate environment, to join their team for an initial 6 month contract where you will be responsible for creating engaging user focused experiences that meet the needs of the users, across a range of digital platforms.
Required skills and experience:
- Experienced as a UX Designer or related role, with a portfolio to demonstrate your work.
- Well-versed in user-centred design methods and research techniques.
- A good understanding of UX principles and their application on projects.
- Able to leverage your influencing and negotiating skills to confidently defend UX recommendations and arguments.
Your duties will include:
- Leading UX activities on allocated projects, implementing UX best practice to deliver creative solutions which support business requirements.
- Use appropriate UX tools and processes, including user research and analysis, wireframes and prototypes, to deliver improvements to the existing suite of products and create compelling new solutions.
- Conduct user testing and run UX workshops with the business and end users to gather requirements and translate them into relevant deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Experience colleagues, including visual design specialists, to ensure solutions are consistent with existing interaction design patterns and are on-brand.
- Use research findings, and consider other sources of data such as market and competitor analysis to inform recommendations and design solutions.
- Develop and maintain UX artefacts and detailed user-interface specifications.
- Ensure UX solutions and recommendations comply with relevant usability and accessibility guidelines, and support delivery teams to implement appropriately.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment business for the purposes of this vacancy.