- Swindon, England
- £400 - £450 per day
Up to c£450 per day dependent on experience
Swindon based offices/remote working
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, motivated and focussed individual with proven systems analysis capabilities and solution design for business & IT projects to include development and enhancements of systems and processes.
You will be capable of working with IT to define Tech models, processes and input to future Tech operating models.
Joining the team at the start of a multi-year new large cloud based CRM programme, you will get a chance to be involved in a long term piece of work.
You will be able to run SQl/database queries to enable them to understand the optimum solution for IT related projects. Jira will also be desirable for this role.
Working on a variety of workstreams, the following skills and experience will be beneficial:
- Business systems analysis experience on systems and business change programmes in the financial services industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to utilise a variety of techniques and frameworks to deliver results
- Able to run SQL and database queries to illicit information to inform design decisions
- Comfortable with engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- An understanding of key programme disciplines and controls
- Experience in the full lifecycle of programmes, preferably involving both Waterfall and Agile development approaches
- Strong stakeholder management skills and relationship management experience within the organisation at all levels
Our client are happy to consider someone at either analyst level or more senior at architect level.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.