- Gloucestershire, England
- £400 - £450 per day
3 months initially with plans to extend
Up to £450 per day
Remote based initially with adhoc travel to head office in Gloucestershire as and when needed - it will be preferable to be South West based for this reason.
Our client is currently looking for a Communications Specialist to join an established Financial Services businesses based in Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting the communications agenda and developing and delivering the plan for a CRM (Salesforce) implementation.
Using your strong communications skills in both written and relationship building, you'll be able to collate information and gain collaboration from your colleagues.
You'll develop and deliver the internal communications strategy and plan and perform business readiness activity in preparation of the communications plan and delivery
Working closely with the leadership team, you'll be able to understand business strategy and priorities and translate these into meaningful communications.
Skills to include:
- Experience within the Financial Services industry
- Background in managing communications for change programmes
- Experience of working on a CRM implementation (ideally Salesforce)programme would be highly advantageous
- Experience of delivering engaging colleague communications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including to a senior level
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment business for the purposes of this vacancy.