Front End Developer
- Bristol, England
- £35000 - £50000 per annum
Front End Developer
Based in central Bristol (work from home currently)
Up to £50k + bens
Excellent Benefits including 25 Days Holiday (plus Christmas shutdown - on top of standard 25 days holiday), Annual salary review and performance-based bonus, company pension scheme, relaxed and informal working environment with regular social events.
If you are looking for a new role with a "feel good" factor and would like to be part of company that is recognised for producing truly life-changing software then this might just be the role for you. You would be joining a small team and have a chance to provide real input and have some autonomy within the business.
Working from home at the moment, but later on having the ability to work flexibly, splitting your time (if you wish) at home as well as meeting up in their vibrant city centre office with a decked rooftop terrace - close to good public transport connections and next to great shops, restaurants and bars.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Front End Developer to join the dev team working at an award winning company on their new cloud platform which is used internationally by hundreds of thousands of users.
They have been splitting out their frontend Angular apps and backend APIs - so the frontend applications, are completely separate applications.
The current team are full stack developers - that can and will do some Angular work, but aren't up-to-date on all the latest layout and styling - so some of the work is to provide them with good components and CSS to support them, as well as to help define & build great UIs for our projects and features.
The successful candidate will have experience in Angular (modern), or good experience of other SPA frameworks, with a willingness to learn Angular
- Build re-usable components.
- Write NPM packages (they have their own private NPM package repository), so writing components and services to be shared across projects.
- Work with local storage, and caching
- Write tests and have experience of good approaches to frontend testing
- CSS - SASS (SCSS) / HTML components
- Accessibility standards
- They want to start using something like StoryBook, to build and share UI components - so experience of this would be good.
- Be used to working with APIs.
- Design experience, beneficial
- Future work could involve working with something like NativeScript
If this sounds like you, then please send your CV to me today as the hiring manager is ready to interview!!
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.