- Gloucestershire, England
- £35000 - £48000 per annum + Exc bens inc car allowance + bonus
£42k plus over £6k car allowance
+ Large Bonus + Excellent Share Options/Scheme + Non-contributory pension amongst other fantastic benefits - Working nr Swindon, in beautiful modern offices with parking and an environment that provides an excellent working environment!
Based near Swindon, with onsite parking available, our market leading client are looking for an SQL Developer/Analyst to join their team.
The main purpose of the role will be to work closely alongside our client's IT partner to develop customised workflow solutions. This role has somewhat of a hybrid nature requiring strong SQL development skills as well as some key business/systems analysis expertise, requiring you to liaise with the business to understand their strategy, objectives and key projects to determine the system requirements for one of their key systems. You will have strong hands-on development skills with SQL as well as some VB and .Net. Ideally you will have worked in an Agile environment.
- Strong experience in analysis, design and development of well-built software solutions to meet business requirements
- Good understanding of non-functional requirements covering security, scalability and reliability
- Experience of delivering supportable, maintainable code with good logging and diagnostics to facilitate good support for end users
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to discuss requirements and solutions
Technical Knowledge & Qualifications wishlist:
- Strong experience in SQL, VB and .Net is essential
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
Nice to haves include:
- Financial Services sector experience will be very useful to the role
- Working with offshore teams
- Exposure to Cloud Computing (preferably AWS)
- Experience in C#, SWCF, ASP.NET and MVC is desirable
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, company car/car allowance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, annual bonus scheme and bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
Please call me for more information or just for an initial discussion.
You can get me on 0117 973 5553 today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy