IT Service Engineer/IT Administrator
- Cheltenham, England
- £28000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits
IT Service Engineer
Up to £32,000 + excellent benefits
Based in Cheltenham
Excellent benefits including good pension scheme, Life Cover, Critical Illness, Excellent training budget & Flexible working!
Working in a vibrant fast paced and highly collaborative team in the heart of Cheltenham, close to good rail connections and great shops, restaurants and bars, in modern offices that provide an excellent working environment with open office space and state of the art new equipment; you will be working for a company that values their staff and strive to create and friendly and sociable environment.
An opportunity has arisen for an IT Service Engineer to join the team to provide 1st and 2nd line IT Support. With strong customer facing experience and a thirst for knowledge, you will manage and maintain their IT infrastructure, services & software. Amongst other responsibilities you will aid with patching systems, software licensing as well as work closely with 3rd line support to help deliver infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office365
- Office IT hardware including printers
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- LAN/WAN infrastructure
Other useful skills to have are listed below, but a willingness to learn is key!!;
- Virtualisation technologies (specifically VMware).
- Scripting and Automation using PowerShell.
- Other Microsoft applications such as Azure DevOps Server (TFS), SharePoint, Teams etc.
- Basic Linux Administration
- Web Server Technologies (Specifically IIS)
- Basic Firewall Administration
- VOIP Telephony (specifically Cisco)
If you fit the requirements and keen to learn more, please apply with your up-to-date CV.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.