Senior Java Developer
Berkshire, England • Permanent • £55000 - £70000 per annum
Senior Java Developers! This is an opportunity for an ever changing & developing role that you would not want to miss out on! Working for a Software House based in the Berkshire area, you will have the opportunity to work with a range of different clients on a range of different projects - giving a variety to your day job!
If you're looking, which I can only assume you are if you've seen this ad, please do look over the below job description and if it is something that sounds interesting, apply with your up-to-date CV! I'll give you a call to run through your experience & the role in more detail and hopefully afford you with the opportunity to meet this great company!
Developing software product features for in-house & customer products whilst working in an Agile environment
Building & extending Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines
Writing product support documentation
Maintaining & extending skills along with being prepare to use new techniques, tools & learning
- Commercial experience developing enterprise class web applications in Microservice architecture using Java
- Experience developing application using Spring Framework
- Previous experience building high availability multi-threaded applications in microservice architecture with Restful APIs supporting multiple versions
- Experienced with SQL & NoSQL databases
- Cloud infrastructure & deployment tools experience - AWS & Dockers
- Object-oriented programming & design patterns knowledge & experience
- VMs & provisioning tools
- JPA & ORM frameworks and JMA messaging
- Previously worked within an Agile environment
- Good understanding of using & configuring CI tools
Due to the nature of the role, potential candidates will be required to be on client site - based in the Southampton area - for 2-3 days a week for the foreseeable future.
My client are ideally looking for a permanent employee and are offering a salary of £55,000-£70,000 dependent on experience - the latter end being available to candidates who fit with all of the skills & experience requirements
They also offer a benefits package that includes pension contribution, life & travel insurance, child care vouchers & other salary sacrifice schemes, eye care vouchers and others.
There is also the genuine option of contract for this role - paying £450-500pd dependent on experience.