- Swindon, England
- £450 - £500 per day
Up to £500 per day (Inside IR35)
6 months initially, with scope to extend
Working in Swindon (currently working remotely), our client, a leading well established FTSE 100 company, are now looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
With strength in organisational change and new Operating Model, you will need a good handle on organisational responsibility (eg SMCR), organisational design, people and an ability to understand IT/Tech. This is so that you can direct effort, this is not an IT project Manager position.
The role will report into Programme Management and will be very hands on. You will have strong stakeholder/communication skills and be able to engage people.
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Prior project management with organisational change experience
- Organisational design
- Should be proficient in MS Project and MS Office tools
- Familiarity working in fast paced environments
- Managing, tracking and owning the projects end-to-end
- Experience and familiarity with various project methodologies and delivery models (incl. Agile delivery model)
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment business for the purposes of this vacancy