- Gloucestershire, England
- £30000 - £35000 per annum + Good benefits
Up to £35K+ Good Benefits
Based in Gloucestershire
My client is a well-established e-commerce company that is offering a fantastic career opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join their busy project team.
You will gain excellent exposure to stakeholders and thrive within a role in which you are constantly challenged and stimulated, you will be able to help shape the future.
Liaising between PMO and the Programme, the successful candidate will be an experienced PMO Analyst/PSO) who will be instrumental in supporting the PMO function within a Project Services environment, this role requires a strong, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven project support capabilities within a change environment.
With stakeholder management experience you will be working on a large programme, planning against multiple workstreams in tandem and will be accountable for the effective and efficient delivery of the programme through co-ordinating all programme and project support activities.
You will be have a proven track record in creating and integrating project / programme plans, liaising with Account managers, PMO managers and Directors
It's vital that you will have strong customer service and relationship management with commercial awareness as the role will involve liaising with internal and potentially external stakeholders and clients. Negotiating and stakeholder management with conflict resolution being critical to success.
Your experience will include:
- Daily Calls - attendance and capture of actions
- Consolidation, distribution and QA of weekly reports
- Meeting pack production (Internal and Client facing)
- Oversight and management of RAID log for the Programme
- Maintain programme Organisation Chart and Resource Gaps
- SharePoint access requests and maintenance
- Governance Support
- Change Management (Work Orders)
- Supply & Demand Management
- Analysis, MI and report production
- Maintain a Document Library/repository
- Programme/Account RAID Management (Risks, Issues, Actions and Dependency)
- Programme & Project Planning Support
- Programme Finance Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Methodology/Quality support
This is an urgent role and they are ready to interview, so please send your CV to me asap for a chance to be considered for this opportunity
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.