1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
Bristol, England • Permanent • £25000 - £30000 per annum
IT Support - 1st/2nd Line
Bristol - not central
Up to £30,000pa - experience dependent
Based in the North Bristol area (Aztec West) with access to free parking, this international software consultancy are expanding their IT Support team and are now looking for an IT Support Engineer to join them.
Within this role, you can expect to grow & develop as part of an international team that offer one of the best packages around.
You will have customer service skills to rival your technical skills (being able to communicate in non-technical terms is as important as understanding the technology) and a can-do attitude along with being comfortable in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- An avid, demonstrable interest in IT & technology
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- A drive to towards self-improvement
- Previous experience within a 1st/2nd Line IT Support role
An understanding of the following:
- Managing new starter and leavers processes
- Client-side laptop and desktop Imaging and Deployment.
- Client-side hardware support including troubleshooting/fixing desktops and laptops
- Client-side software support including MS Windows, Office, 365
- Client-side asset management and disposal.
- Vendor relationship management and purchasing
- Administering the internal telecoms
- Printer management and maintenance
Along with a salary of up to £30,000pa, you will also be offered an excellent benefits package that includes Private Medical Healthcare, Life Assurance, Childcare vouchers, a great pensions scheme, 27 days' holiday and a range of optional benefits to suit the individual.
The hiring manager is ready to interview the right candidates for this role so if you fit the requirements & would like to be considered, please apply with your up-to-date CV & I will be in touch.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.