IT Support Analyst/Support Engineer/Service Desk
Bristol, England • Permanent • £22000 - £28000 per annum + Great Benefits
IT Support Analyst
Up to £28k + excellent benefits including Private Medical Healthcare, Life Assurance, Childcare vouchers, Great pension scheme 27 days holiday, Travel, bicycle and discounted gym membership schemes + other excellent benefits
Based in North Bristol, at the junction of the M5 / M4 at Aztec West, you will also have access to free parking.
International software consultancy has a unique opportunity to expand their support team and have are now looking to invite an IT support engineer to join them.
With potential for future international travel or placement, you can expect to develop and grow as part of an international team within a dynamic company and one which has one of the best packages around.
You'll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in support of both technical and non-technical users. You'll have a 'can do' attitude and should be comfortable in busy fast-moving environment.
A keen interest in IT as evidenced by:
- a strong motivation to stay abreast of technical advances
- a drive towards continual self-development
You will also be able to demonstrate and interest or experience of:
- General 1st Line Support
- Triaging support calls and providing first line support for Microsoft users
- Providing face to face and telephone support for users across the organisation
- Escalating to senior engineers where appropriate.
- Managing new starter and leavers processes
- Client-side laptop and desktop Imaging and Deployment.
- Client-side hardware support including troubleshooting/fixing desktops and laptops
- Client-side software support including MS Windows, Office, 365
- Client-side asset management and disposal.
- Vendor relationship management and purchasing
- Administering the internal telecoms
- Printer management and maintenance
The hiring manager is ready to interview so please send me your CV or call Ali on 0117 973 5553 to discuss further.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.