Oxfordshire, England • Permanent • £52000 - £58000 per annum
Test Manager - Up to £58,000pa dependent on experience - Oxfordshire - Consultancy so flexibility to work on client site up to 5 days a week is essential - Working from home optional on days away from client site
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading provider of IT solutions & services within the retail sector. The company have grown massively over the past few years and so the need to increase the Test Managers has increased with it.
They work with some of the UK's largest retailers and cover everything from POS & web testing, retail support, consulting & project management.
- Ensure timely delivery of testing milestones for key retail clients
- Build & maintain effective client relationships
- Document, implement, monitor & enforce all processes for testing
- Produce test strategies, test plans & test schedules - obtaining stakeholder support for each
Skills & Experience
- Project Management and/or Test Lead experience
- Strong understanding of the commercial exposure attached when operating within a fixed price contract
- Experience of analysing Project Requirements & Producing Estimates of the time, resource & budget required in order to delivery successfully
- Strong Senior Stakeholder management skills
- Experience of producing Test Strategies, Test Plans & Test Schedules
- Review Test Scripts & ensure all Test Artefacts distributed to the client are of the highest quality
- Experience managing teams both on & offshore
- Experience of Defect Management
- Experience of Test Tools
- Experience of working with, and assuring the work of, third party suppliers
- Flexible to work on client sites up to 5 days a week
If this is something that sounds like the right fit for your skills & experience, please apply with your up-to-date CV & I will be in contact to discuss your current situation.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.