- Gloucestershire, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Fully remote, or office based in Gloucestershire, or a mix of the two? Your choice!
Up to £55k + benefits including Share Options/Scheme + Private Medical & Dental +10% Non-contributory pension + other fantastic benefits
Our FTSE100 client is now looking for a UX Designer to join their growing team at a pivotal time where they are keen to really move forward with their digital transformation journey, this is an excellent opportunity for a skilled UX Designer and for someone to come in create engaging user focused experiences that meet the needs of the users, across a range of digital platforms.
Required skills and experience:
- Experienced as a UX Designer or related role, with a portfolio to demonstrate your work.
- Well-versed in user-centred design methods and research techniques.
- A good understanding of UX principles and their application on projects.
- Able to leverage your influencing and negotiating skills to confidently defend UX recommendations and arguments.
Your duties will include:
- Leading UX activities on allocated projects, implementing UX best practice to deliver creative solutions which support business requirements.
- Use appropriate UX tools and processes, including user research and analysis, wireframes and prototypes, to deliver improvements to the existing suite of products and create compelling new solutions.
- Conduct user testing and run UX workshops with the business and end users to gather requirements and translate them into relevant deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Experience colleagues, including visual design specialists, to ensure solutions are consistent with existing interaction design patterns and are on-brand.
- Use research findings, and consider other sources of data such as market and competitor analysis to inform recommendations and design solutions.
- Develop and maintain UX artefacts and detailed user-interface specifications.
- Ensure UX solutions and recommendations comply with relevant usability and accessibility guidelines, and support delivery teams to implement appropriately.
This is a lovely opportunity for someone who is keen to make an impact and help further shape the digital area of a well-established company who are ready to move forward in their digital transformation journey.
Along with superb benefits, this company have a great culture and a truly charitable approach where they were able to distribute over £12 million in 2019 through their charitable foundation!
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.