IT Access Analyst
- Swindon, England
- £250 - £325 per day
IT Access Analyst (IAM)
Up to £325 per day
Initially for 3 months
Based in Swindon
Flexibility to do a 4 day week if required
Our well established client is looking to bring on an IT Access Analyst to provide support for the development and automation of the end to end creation of users' role-based access processes onto the systems in line with industry standards, security policies and defined service levels.
You will analyse existing Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange environments, policies and procedures, suggest improvements and help to develop the transition into the Identity Access Management platform.
The successful IT Access Analyst will have the following skills;
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange- management, address policies, hybrid environments
- Office 365- licensing, provisioning, synchronisation and Azure AD
- Understanding of Powershell
- Experience or understanding of Single Sign-On technologies
- Analytical with excellent communication skills
Please get in touch on 0117 973 5553 for more detail on the job specification.
Potential long term work.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment business in regards to this great opportunity.