Agile Scrum Master
- Swindon, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
Are you an experienced Scrum Master looking for their next permanent opportunity? Want to work within a company who have experienced and are still experiencing year-on-year growth? Want to be part of a dynamic team who work together to gain the results they want & need?
I have the role for you.
One of our biggest clients is looking for an Agile Scrum Master to join them on a permanent basis. You role will be serving one or more Scrum teams & protecting them from any distractions or impediments that could prevent them from completing their Sprint goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building an environment that is responsive to change and where the education of scrum teams in Agile & Scrum values is paramount.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Setting up & hosting Scrum ceremonies
- Ensuring teams adhere to Scrum practices
- Creating suitable environments for the Scrum team
- Ensuring Scrum team are using & updating JIRA
- Strong knowledge & experience of Agile frameworks, Scrum theory & practices
- Strong knowledge & experience of Waterfall methodologies
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Previous experience in the development of Junior Scrum Masters
- Previous experience working as a Scrum Master, having come from a Junior Scrum Master background
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing company who are showing no signs in their growth slowing down.
If you fit the requirements & would like to be considered for the role, please apply with your updated CV.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.