- Glasgow, Scotland
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Up to £45K+ Excellent Benefits
Based in Glasgow
Joining a team of 8 test analysts and senior test analysts, our market leading client are looking for a Test Lead to work on a variety of projects for multiple clients.
Working with a vibrant and collaborative team in the heart of Glasgow, very close to good rail connections and great shops, restaurants and bars - You can expect to receive excellent training and development as well as a generous salary and package including company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
Your duties will include:
- Estimation of test activities and definition of required deliverables adhering to defined governance models and an ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge to ensure positive outcome
- Development of appropriate risk-based planning to meet project needs, risk identification, documentation and impact assessment, including action mitigation
- Ensuring testing is delivered to specified requirements and meets agreed time, cost, quality, TCF and compliance objectives
- Management of the test activities and resources on a day to day basis to deliver in line with agreed project plans and execution of test plan, monitoring progress and taking all necessary actions and escalations where appropriate
- Reporting progress at agreed intervals to the project manager/senior test manager including provision of accurate test updates, engaging and communicating effectively with key stakeholders
- Providing clear direction, motivation and leadership within the test team
- Defect management with appropriate levels of stakeholder communication
Your experience will include:
- Proven track record of leading testing in a delivery environment, with solid experience of the full project lifecycle. You must be able to lead, motivate and manage test teams
- Be able to demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management and build productive relationships with functions outside of the project team, whilst having strong influencing skills and an ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge
- You should be familiar with test management tools such as HP Quality Centre and other industry standard tools
- Apply a flexible test approach to successfully deliver to tight deadlines or changing scope
- You should have a professional approach and manner with an aptitude to learn, be a team player - positive contributor - takes pride in helping the team to deliver and encourages development of others through knowledge sharing to negate the risk of key man dependencies
- You must be able to operate effectively in a commercial environment. Whilst experience working within an outsourcing environment or of working with business customers and technical delivery resources (including third party suppliers) would be beneficial
- Experience of working within a project services/IT environment delivering change and/or transformation projects
Please call Ali on 0117 973 5553 or email for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.