- Cirencester, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Up to £50k plus fantastic benefits
12 month fixed term contract
Based in Cirencester
Our well established client is experiencing major growth and looking to bring in a SharePoint Administrator to work closely with the SharePoint team to deliver SharePoint projects and support. You will be responsible for providing SharePoint solutions, governance, training and support to new and existing SharePoint users within the business.
The successful SharePoint Administrator will have the following skills/experience;
- A strong technical/ analytical background in Microsoft SharePoint and would have worked in a similar role
- Hands on experience with SharePoint Online and integration with Office 365
- The ability to configure SharePoint Search, Site Content Hub, Managed Metadata, SharePoint Designer Work flow, Tasks and Document Libraries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please feel free to get in touch for more details on 0117 973 5553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.