Swindon, England • Permanent • £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Lead Dynamics 365 Developer
Based in Swindon
Up to £60k + Great benefits package
We are currently working with a leader in the financial market who is looking for a Senior Developer in the Dynamics/365 field who will ideally have some lead developer experience.
They would consider someone who wants to progress into a Lead Developer role so it's a fantastic opportunity for someone to take the next step up whilst continuing to stay close to the tech!
Working in Swindon, in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment! Close to great motorway links with parking available.
The salary will be up to £60,000, dependant on experience, plus an excellent benefits package that includes 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), flexible benefits scheme (BUPA, cycle to work, Health Screening, Gym membership, Childcare vouchers etc), Individual protection plan + a great matched pension scheme.
To be considered for this role, you will have experience in the following:
- Building complex Dynamics CRM based solutions
- Bottom up understanding of Dynamics 365
- C#, .Net Core, SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure App Services, Dynamics Plugins.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodology, Test Driven Development techniques, Continuous Development & Integration tools & processes
- Understanding of business change & associated methods
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career and the hiring managers are ready to interview straight away!!!
Please call me for more information or just for an initial discussion.
You can get me on 0117 973 5553 today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org