Bristol, England • Permanent • £22000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Up to £30k + excellent benefits including Private Medical Healthcare, Life Assurance, Childcare vouchers, Great pension scheme 27 days holiday, Travel, bicycle and discounted gym membership schemes + other excellent benefits
Based in North Bristol, at the junction of the M5 / M4 at Aztec West, you will also have access to free parking.
International software consultancy has a unique opportunity to expand their support team and are now looking to invite a support engineer to join them.
With potential for future international travel or placement, you can expect to develop and grow as part of an international team within a dynamic company and one which has one of the best packages around.
Supporting their international customer base, you'll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, providing 1st and 2nd line support to their technical and non-technical users. You'll have a 'can do' attitude and should be comfortable in busy fast-moving environment.
- Be able to interpret customer queries and problems, gathering information to investigate via phone or remote access, debug, replicate, test, document results, writing and changing documentation when required.
- Ensure all support issues are fully logged and documented in the incident management system, and ensure that all issues are fully managed, including regular customer updates.
- Proven customer support experience and excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of call logging systems e.g. Dynamics 365
- Analytic problem solving skills and IT background.
- Reasonable knowledge of Unix, Windows and SQL to form database queries to progress support call investigations.
- Websphere and Weblogic is a strong advantage.
The hiring manager is ready to interview so please send me your CV or call Ali on 0117 973 5553 to discuss further.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.