Cheltenham, England • Permanent • £40000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits
Up to £45,000pa + excellent benefits
Based in Cheltenham
Excellent benefits including good pension scheme, Life Cover, Critical Illness, Excellent training budget with 3 hours per week dedicated to to desk based training where you can actively pursue and achieve industry recognised qualifications. Our client will pay for exams & provide employees with a bonus on completion.
Working in a vibrant fast paced and highly collaborative Agile team in the heart of Cheltenham, close to good rail connections and great shops, restaurants and bars, in offices that provide an excellent working environment with open office space; you will be working for a company that values their staff and strive to create and friendly and sociable environment.
Totally refurbed open plan office with state of the art new equipment, regular hackathons and pizza evenings, this company actively encourages its staff to cross train (if you want) into other roles and has a great training plan in place that allows you to trial, during working hours, a potentially new career!
Along with the great offices, great environment & great company in general, our client are also able & willing to accommodate flexible working and are open to discussing any requirements as and when the time comes.
Our client are now looking for an experience DevOps Engineer to join them. Ideally, you will have experience in Cloud Infrastructure, Containerism, Windows & Linux Infrastructure design, administration and automation.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Support the management of the software development tool
- Lead/Support IT automation initiatives
- Deliver infrastructure as code & automation
- Provide 3rd Line infrastructure support
- Support business move to cloud infrastructure
- Configuring , maintaining & troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
- Experience operating virtual environments
- PowerShell scripting
- Provisioning, configuring & deploying .Net applications & servers
- Knowledge of Git, CI/CD implementation, Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS 7.0-10
- Experience of working with Linux Server Systems
- Exposure to cloud technology - ideally AWS
This is an amazing opportunity to join an amazing company who thrive on the fact that they look after their employees & ensure they are happy in what they do - in turn ensuring that clients & customers are happy.
If you fit the requirements and feel that this is a role & company that you could prosper in, please apply with your up-to-date CV.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.