Swindon, England • Permanent • £50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
IT Manager - Cloud Infrastructure
Up to £55,000pa + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced IT Manager with a working knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure? Would you like to build your IT Management skills around a specialism whilst receiving on the job technical training? Want to work for a company that have and are still experiencing year-on-year growth?
Our market leading client are recruiting for an IT Manager to lead a team of Cloud Infrastructure experts in a fast-paced environment. Strong management & stakeholder skills are vital for this role as along with leading the team, you will be supporting technical solutions within the business and providing support & guidance for the team.
Responsibilities - Including but not limited to:
- Managing the team responsible for all cloud infrastructure & technology
- Cost management, reporting & drive of cost effectiveness throughout the organisation
- Understanding of the Technology Operations budgets - managing as appropriate
- Management of vendors to ensure value of services provided
- Maintain business continuity & disaster recovery plans for the team & infrastructure
- Provide thought leadership throughout the organisation's cloud infrastructure
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of building & managing an Engineering or IT team
- Experience of supplier management, governance & contract negotiation
- Business continuity & disaster recovery
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to take ownership & provide coordination of financial budget planning
- Proven experience of managing & delivering cloud-based technology
- AWS and/or Azure knowledge & experience
- General all round knowledge of IT infrastructure
Along with a salary of up to £55,000pa, our client are also offering a great benefits package that includes 25 days holiday - with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days, a 10% non-contributory pension scheme & discretionary bonus opportunities along with optional benefits such as a share-save scheme, to name a few.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding company at a great time. You will be afforded the opportunity to grow with the company whilst being able to gain experience within a specialism.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your up-to-date CV & I will be in contact.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.