Cheltenham, England • Permanent • Up to £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Up to £45 + excellent benefits
Based in Cheltenham
My client is a rapidly growing business is looking to on-board a Business Analyst to join their expanding team.
The company offer plenty of exposure to challenging projects and an incredible range of opportunities to work with some of the leading financial organizations globally.
As a Business Analyst you will be working in an agile environment within the Business Change team.
The Business Analyst will demonstrate competency of Business Analysis techniques and previous working expertise of providing business system analysis services in a project environment.
You will be required to confidently facilitate and manage stakeholder meetings and upward management, record outputs and requirements with clear priorities.
- Proven expertise in workflow/BPM implementation
- Demonstrated experience of providing business system analysis services
- Competent in process-oriented business analysis
- Knowledge in both Waterfall/Agile methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of modelling practices
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, annual bonus scheme and an attractive holiday allowance.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.