Senior Business Analyst
Bristol, England • Permanent • £45000 - £60000 per annum + Great Benefits
Senior Business Analyst up to £60K+ Excellent Benefits
Based in Bristol
Are you a Business Analyst with excellent stakeholder management and third party relationship experience and looking for a new opportunity?
Our market leading client, based in modern offices, within easy walking distance of the train station and situated near the centre by shops, great restaurants and bars, have an exciting new opportunity for a dynamic, adaptable and driven individual to join the team at time of massive growth and transformation.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, motivated and focussed individual with proven business analysis capabilities within a change environment.
Your experience will include:
- A proven track record in business analysis within a delivery environment.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to understand business processes, roles and responsibilities in order to identify gaps/solution impact and create efficiencies.
- Some operational background experience would be desirable
- Experience in integration and transformation
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Strong 3rd party or client relationship/stakeholder experience
- Experience of full project life cycle across a range of projects
- Financial Services experience will be essential
You will be joining a close knit team that encourage and seek to perfect a great working environment for each other.
You can expect to receive excellent benefits including a good non-contributory pension , Bonus opportunity , Death in Service , Income Protection , Bupa Health Care , Option to participate in their Sharesave scheme, A Perkbox membership, 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days - And additional half a day for birthday - Holiday increases with length of service
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.