Swindon, England • Permanent • £55000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Up to £60k+ excellent benefits
Based near Swindon
Our market leading e-commerce client is looking to bring on a Scrum Master to manage and run a scrum team for a major transformation programme. This role will be responsible for a team based across locations (offshore and onshore).
You will manage report and model out the following:
- Impact analysis
- Schedule variance
- Scope variance
- Resource & cost variance
This is an exciting opportunity for you to bring your own ideas, influence and drive the Agile team forward.
The Scrum Master will have the following skills/experience;
- Experience in Agile Scrum Master and Project Management
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Effective management, interpersonal and great communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to manage 3rd party dependencies.
For more information please get in touch on 0117 973 5553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy