South West England, England • Permanent • £40000 - £55000 per annum + Great Benefits
Business Change Project Manager
Up to £55K+ Excellent Benefits
Base office in Bristol or Swindon or Cheltenham - with regular nationwide travel
My client is a market leading financial services company that is offering a fantastic career opportunity for a Project Manager with proven experience in Financial Services to join their busy team.
Are you a Business Change Project Manager with 3-5 years' experience who is ready to take the next step up the ladder?
If so, then this role could be a great match for you and you'll be instrumental in supporting the Project management function within a Project Services environment, this role requires a strong, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven project management capabilities within a change environment.
Ideally with a Life and Pensions background, the successful candidate will have senior stakeholder management experience and BPO experience would be advantageous. You will have experience of managing multiple projects at the same time to agreed time, cost and quality standards being able to demonstrable ability to work across all levels of stakeholders and third parties within a commercial environment.
Your experience will include:
- A proven track record in project management within a change environment within the financial services sector
- Life & Pensions background
- Sound knowledge of project planning processes and techniques, proven ability to work on multiple projects at one time;
- Good knowledge of project methodology;
- Line management experience
- Clear understanding of risks/issues and their impact on project success, including the definition and execution of effective risk mitigation actions.
- Demonstrable ability to establish, lead, motivate and manage cross functional, multi-disciplined teams;
- You will ideally be Prince2 qualified
You must have the ability to travel to any office within the UK to work on projects
You can expect to receive excellent training and development as well as a generous salary and package including holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.