Cirencester, England • Permanent • £50000 - £55000 per annum + Fantastic benefits
Up to £55k plus fantastic benefits
12 month fixed term contract
Based in Cirencester
Our well established client is experiencing major growth and looking to bring in an IT Manager to lead, direct and manage the desktop support, hardware acquisition and distribution functions. This includes managing the 2nd Line Support team as well as multiple suppliers.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a new team and come up with ideas to improve and drive things forward. You will provide technical direction and guidance for the team for day to day challenges.
The successful IT Manager will have the following skills/experience;
- Previous experience within an IT management role
- Strong leadership skills with line management experience
- Demonstrable experience of high quality service delivery
- Excellent communication skills with supplier management experience
- Proactive with the ability to drive the technical strategy and direction of the Operations team
- A background in IT Support with knowledge of hardware provisioning and desktop support requirements
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual bonus scheme and bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy