Change Analyst & Coordinator
Swindon, England • Permanent • £26000 - £31000 per annum + fantastic benefits
IT Change Analyst & Coordinator
Up to £31k plus fantastic benefits
Working near Swindon in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
Commutable from Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol, Cirencester, Stroud, Oxford and Reading.
Our well established client is looking to bring in a Technology Change Analyst & Coordinator to work with the business to gather change requests. You will assist in the assessment and analysis of changes to ensure the impact on infrastructure, networks and telephony is understood.
The Technology Change Analyst requires excellent communication skills to work with suppliers and other departments to ensure all impacted teams are informed and ready to proceed with the change.
You will be joining a growing area within the business which comes with excellent scope for career development.
The successful candidate will have the following experience/skills;
- Analytical with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Technical background in a Technology Operations environment preferably in infrastructure and/or some network understanding
- Experience in Business Change process & a Technology Change Management Process, based around the ITIL framework.
- Experience in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Be proactive and able to respond to changing demands and priorities
This is a great opportunity and the hiring managers are ready to interview!
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy