IT Support Analyst/Support Engineer/Service Desk
Gloucestershire, England • Permanent • £18000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
IT Support Analyst
Up to £24k + excellent benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Childcare vouchers, Excellent pension scheme as well as joining their wellbeing programme
Based in central Gloucester, close to good rail connections and great shops, restaurants and bars, in offices that provide an excellent working environment; you will be working for a company that values their staff and strive to create and friendly and sociable environment.
Digital consultancy has a unique opportunity to expand their support team and are now looking to invite an IT support engineer to join them. You'll be joining them whilst they are undertaking a large migration and any knowledge around Exchange and Office365 migration would be very beneficial.
You can expect to develop and grow as part of a close knit team within a dynamic company. You'll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in support of both technical and non-technical users. You'll have a 'can do' attitude and should be comfortable in busy fast-moving environment.
A keen interest in IT as evidenced by:
- a strong motivation to stay abreast of technical advances
- a drive towards continual self-development
You will also be able to demonstrate and interest or experience of:
- General 1st Line Support
- MS Windows, Exchange, Active Directory, Office, 365
- SQL Server Admin experience would be highly desirable for this role
- Triaging support calls and providing first line support for Microsoft users
- Providing face to face and telephone support for users across the organisation
- Escalating to senior engineers where appropriate.
- Managing new starter and leavers processes
- Administering the internal telecoms
- Printer management and maintenance
Please send me your CV or call Ali on 0117 973 5553 to discuss further.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.