Hardware Asset Lead
Swindon, England • Permanent • £30000 - £31000 per annum
Hardware Asset Lead - Permanent - Swindon - c£31,000 with excellent benefits
Are you looking to move into a broader role within a rapidly growing department? Want to work for a company who have experienced year on year growth with no signs of slowing down? Feel that there is no room for progression where you are and want a role where you will be encouraged to develop your career?
Our client are currently looking to bring in a Hardware Asset Lead to join them on a permanent basis, working within a team that is responsible for asset management processes. With the intention of growing the team, there is genuine room for progression and career development within the department.
Working for a leading financial services company, you'll have the opportunity to join the company at a crucial time in their growth and assist in ensuring their continued success & growth.
- Be the first escalation point for all aspects of hardware asset management
- Lead & manage the delivery of users computing & printing assets
- Management of workflows & queues to ensure delivery to target SLAs
- Manage stock levels across company
- Manage third-party suppliers
- Review & revise asset management processes & procedures
- Day-to-day team management
- Workflow allocation & management
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Proficiency in managing email & MS Word communications
- Ability to analyse issues & act accordingly
- Ability to listen & understand technical requirements
- Technical knowledge of asset management processes & tools - SNOW, ServiceNow
- Knowledge of the application of automated systems to the support of specific business functions
Along with your salary, the company are offering a benefits package that includes a 10% non-contributory pension, 25 days holiday & a performance based annual bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company who will encourage you to grow as an employee & as a person. The team in question are growing and this would be the ideal time for someone to join with the intention of progressing their career alongside & with the help of a team & company that want nothing but the best from you.
If you fit the requirements for the role & would be interested in working for a great company, please apply with your up-to-date CV & I will be in contact.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.