Technical Solutions Architect
Cirencester, England • Permanent • £65000 - £70000 per annum
Technical Solutions Architect - Gloucestershire - c£70,000pa dependent on experience
Are you looking to join a company that is going from strength to strength? Feel that you need to progress in your role but aren't being afforded the opportunity? Want to work for a company that are a leader in their market? I may have the role for you!
A longstanding client of ours, based in Gloucestershire, are currently looking for a Technical Solutions Architect to join them on a permanent basis. You'll be working alongside experienced Technical & Solutions Architects on a number of initiatives that will bring positive change to the company.
- Communicating & collaborating with external & internal stakeholders
- Translating business requirements to technical requirements taking into account functional & non-functional requirements
- Taking ownership of and being responsible for the technical solution & it's fir to business requirements
- Collaborate with developers & subject matter experts to provide adequate information & documentation to allow technical specifications to be drawn up
Skills & Experience
- Proven functional & technical design architecture experience within an IT application development environment
- Experience as an all round Solutions Architect with heavy AWS experience
- Knowledge & experience of the Java language
- In-depth understanding of Microservices Architecture, including hands on experience in design, build & operations of Microservices APIs in a cloud environment
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role in which they will be given the opportunity to progress whilst working in interesting and challenging projects for a rapidly expanding company.
If you fit the requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your up-to-date CV and I will be in touch.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.