Birmingham, England • Permanent • Up to £45000 per annum + excellent benefits
Up to £45k
Based in Birmingham
Fantastic opportunity with a successful Financial Services company that are experiencing major growth. Based in the heart of Birmingham, our client is looking to expand their Business Analyst capability to work on large transformation programmes in a dynamic working environment.
The Business Analyst will gather requirements, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis concepts.
You will work on large systems and business change programmes, across multiple business areas, through numerous phases of the project lifecycle.
My client encourages continuous development and is willing to invest in your future.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven business analysis experience
- Experience of working within general insurance is essential
- Strong requirements gathering, workshopping and documenting skills
- Working the full lifecycle of programmes involving both Waterfall and Agile development approaches
- Excellent analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to visualise and understand problems to develop several resolution options.
- Ability to coach, support and motivate other team members
For more information please get in touch on 0117 973 5553 or email email@example.com
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.