Office 365 Messaging 3rd Line Engineer
Swindon, England • Contract • £325 - £350 per day
Office 365 3rd Line Messaging Engineer
Up to £350 per day - Initial 6 month contract - Based in Swindon
Our client is looking for an experienced technical individual with to help with successful delivery of a mail migration project of mailboxes from Exchange 2010 to Office 365 platform. You will also have involvement in providing O365 business as usual service and support and assist in maintaining Microsoft Active Directory forest and domains within a Server 2012 R2 and/or Server 2016 environment. Also assist in maintaining existing Azure AD Connect solution.
Skills & experience should include:
- Supporting email in Office 365, and Exchange, in an enterprise and an understanding of Hybrid Azure AD connect.
- Supporting either Proofpoint or a similar email filtering service.
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Domain Trusts, and Azure Active Directory.
- Extended experience with PowerShell scripting
- Windows server 2016, 2012 R2 and 2008 R2 and various versions of Linux.
- Windows Server Update Services.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Please call me for more information or just for an initial discussion.
You can get me on 0117 973 5553 today or email me on email@example.com
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment business for the purposes of this agency