Bristol, England • Permanent • £30000 - £40000 per annum
PMO Analyst - £30-£40,000pa experience dependent - Bristol - Senior, Intermediate & Junior Levels
This is a great opportunity to join this Financial Services company at an important point in its growth - due to a number of successful bids there are now a number of PMO roles that will suit a range of levels with training available to bring you up to scratch.
As a PMO Analyst, you will be responsible for the support & delivery of PMO services such as:
- Governance support
- Change management
- Analysis, MI & report production
- Maintenance of a Document Library
- Programme/Account RAID management
- Programme & Project planning support
- Programme Finance Management, etc
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience working in a project environment
- Experience working with project supply & demand, budgets, forecasts & trackers and providing reports
- Experience of project estimating methods
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of MS Project for planning small to medium projects
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies & Project lifecycles
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
My client are looking for a number of PMO Analysts at a range of levels - the higher the level the more Stakeholder experience required.
If this is something that you think would be a suitable fit for your skills & experience and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply with your up-to-date CV & I will be in touch.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.