Senior Project Manager
Bristol, England • Permanent • £60000 - £65000 per annum
Senior Project Manager - Bristol - £60-£65,000pa dependent on experience - Financial Services
This is a great opportunity to join a company that are in the process of a restructure that will see employees being better rewarded with more opportunities to grow from within whilst working on a variety of interesting projects.
Above all, they're looking for a hands-on, resilient & reliable Senior Project Manager who is capable of overseeing multiple, varied projects at any one time and is able to adapt to change with a minimum of disruption.
- Project initiation & definition of required deliverable & governance models
- Planning across all stages of the project lifecycle & obtaining sign-off from appropriate levels
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the agreed time, cost, quality, TCF & compliance objectives
- Management of the project on a day to day basis
- Execution of project plan, monitoring progress & taking all actions & escalations where appropriate
- Reporting progress at agreed intervals to project board
- Engaging & communicating effectively with key business & client stakeholders
- Ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge to ensure positive outcome
- Risk identification, documentation & impact assessment, including action mitigation
- Issue & dependency management with appropriate stakeholder communication
- Provision of accurate project & financial status updates
- Identifying potential improvements as part of a wider Project Management Competency
Skills & Experience
- Proven project management track record in a delivery environment
- Solid experience of the full project lifecycle
- Demonstrate effective & productive stakeholder management both internally at all levels & with third parties
- Must be able to lead, motivate & manage cross functional, multi-disciplined teams
- Builds productive relationships with functions & third parties outside of the project team
- Operate effectively in a commercial environment
- Apply a flexible approach to successfully deliver to tight deadlines or changing scope
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a challenging working environment with excellent organisational skills
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge
- A professional approach & manner with an aptitude to learn
- Encourages development of others through knowledge sharing to negate the risk of key man dependencies
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focus & communicate in business language
If this is something that you think you would be a fit for and would like to discuss further, please apply with your up-to-date CV & I will be in touch.
We are also working on a number of other roles in the South West area - Project Manager, Developer, Data, Test, PMO Analyst - If you're on the market and would like to have a confidential chat about your situation & what you would be looking for, please do not hesitate to get in touch.