Oxfordshire, England • Permanent • £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Test Manager/ Test Consultant up to £70k + Excellent benefits
Based in Oxford with some UK travel
(You will work on client site and also a significant of time will be spent working from home)
My client is a market leading provider of IT solutions to the E-commerce sector; they are offering an exciting opportunity for a Test Manager to join them due to rapid expansion and growth.
The client facing Test Manager will be responsible for managing testing projects for key clients through the full project life cycle. You will develop and review test strategies to ensure all projects meet the requirements whilst successfully manage a test team.
My client encourages continuous development and is willing to invest in your future.
The successful Test Manger will have the following skills/experience:
- Significant experience of leading and managing testing projects and teams
- Ability to develop relationships with internal & external customers, suppliers & vendors
- Proven experience in the following testing areas: system, load, performance, end to end, regression, UAT testing and defect management.
- Flexibility to travel to different client sites
- Experience in the use of a range of testing tools, e.g. Mantis, Quality Centre, Bugzilla, Jira, TestLink, Test Director and QTP.
- Strong knowledge of industry recognised testing methodologies
- Excellent analytical, interpretation and leadership skills
- Consultancy experience would be highly desirable
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this great opportunity.
Recruitment Partnership currently have more exciting opportunities within the IT industry. So please don't hesitate to contact us.