Project Support Analyst/ PMO
Cirencester, England • Permanent • £24000 - £27000 per annum + Excellent benefits
PMO Analyst/ Project Support Analyst
Up to £27k plus excellent benefits
Based in Cirencester
Our client, a leading well established e-commerce company are looking to bring in a PMO Analyst to track the status of programme deliverables and milestones. You will assist the Project Managers and manage the project reporting and take minutes. You will also prepare agendas ahead of project meetings and communicate inputs/outputs to the programme team.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain personal progression and work within a dynamic working environment. My client encourages continuous development and is willing to invest in your future.
The Project Support Analyst will have the following skills/experience;
- Proven PMO or Project Support experience
- Strong planning, organising and reporting skills
- Analytical with the ability to manage risk
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The ability to manage the change control process by organising impact assessments and managing the change log
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Please get in touch for more details on 0117 973 5553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.