Reading, England • Permanent • Up to £45000 per annum + excellent benefits
Paying up to £45K+ Excellent Benefits
Main office base in Reading + Plus regular travel and working from home options
Are you a Business Analyst with excellent stakeholder management and third party relationship experience, ideally with a background in Financial Services or Regulated environment and looking for a new opportunity?
If so, then this role could be a great match for you and you'll be instrumental in supporting the Business Analysis function within a Project Services environment.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, motivated and focussed individual with proven business analysis capabilities within a Business Change environment in the Financial Services arena.
You'll be delivering business analysis elements ensuring the delivery of Business Change projects.
Your experience will include:
- A proven track record in business analysis within a delivery environment within the financial services or regulated environment
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Strong 3rd party or client relationship/stakeholder experience
- Experience of full project life cycle across a range of projects
- Requirements Gathering
- Business Design Documents
- Elicitation of requirements from key stakeholders
- Interfacing between business and IT
- Projects: Mostly business change ( Regulatory etc.) and some adhoc Business IT
Dependant on project and client, you will be required to travel regularly and could be expected to stay away from home. Expenses will be covered for the time you spend away, and you'll be able to work from your base office or home for the rest of the time. Please make sure that you are comfortable with this arrangement before applying.
You can expect to receive excellent training and development as well as a generous salary and package including company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.