Bournemouth, England • Permanent • Up to £45000 per annum + benefits
up to £45K+ Great benefits package
Are you a Business Analyst with excellent stakeholder management and third party relationship experience?
Do you have a background of working in Financial Services or a regulated environment and looking for a new opportunity?
If so, then this role could be a great match for you and you'll be instrumental in supporting the Business Analysis function within a Project Services environment.
Based in central Bournemouth you'll be close to shops, restaurants and bars as well as having an onsite restaurant and based near the train station and bus routes.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, motivated and focussed individual with proven business analysis capabilities within a change environment in the Financial Services arena.
You'll be delivering business analysis elements ensuring the delivery of primarily Business Change projects.
Your experience will include:
- A proven track record in business analysis within a delivery environment within the financial services
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Strong 3rd party or client relationship/stakeholder experience
- Experience of full project life cycle across a range of projects
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops.
- Proven experience of delivering regulatory change and/or transformation projects.
You can expect to receive excellent training and development as well as a generous salary and package including company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.