Swindon, England • Permanent • £55000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Up to £60k
Working nr Swindon, in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
My client is a successful IT Services company who are offering an exciting opportunity for a Test Manager to join them due to rapid expansion and growth.
The Test Manager will be responsible for managing testing projects through the project life cycle and lead a test team and take ownership of all testing related activities in a project or a large Programme work stream.
The successful Test Manager will have the following skills/experience:
- Significant test management experience
- Proven testing experience of end-to-end solutions and integration testing
- Solid ALM experience (the ability to design, execute tests and generate reports from ALM) or QC
- Should have experience in delivery of multiple types of testing: Manual, Functional Automation, Web Services Testing
- Experience of working in Waterfall and Agile/ Scrum/ Kanban environment
- Be hands on and undertake scripting, execution and defect resolution activities
- Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical, interpretation and leadership skills
Please feel free to get in touch for more details on 0117 973 5553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this great opportunity.
Recruitment Partnership currently have more exciting opportunities within the IT industry. So please don't hesitate to contact us.