Gloucestershire, England • Permanent • £60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £80k + benefits
Working nr Swindon, in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment, our client, a leading well established e-commerce company, is now looking for a Solution Architect to join the team.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the management and architecture team on new initiatives. The candidate will be working on major initiatives resulting in changes to in-house applications, SaaS, and 3rd party applications and should be able to build and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders whilst working with the wider technology and change teams for successful delivery.
With proven functional and technical design and architecture experience within an IT application development environment, you will be driving technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them - Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces.
You'll be an excellent communicator and will collaborate with external and internal stakeholders, have a clear understanding of strategic business requirements as well as deliver the following artifacts as needed: Current and target application architectures, Conceptual, logical and physical designs, Interface designs, taking account of functional and non-functional requirements
Working closely with developers and subject matter experts to provide adequate information and documentation to allow technical specifications to be drawn up. You will ensure that the requirements are implemented as specified in the business requirements and solution design documentation
- In-depth understanding of Microservices Architecture, including hands on experience in design, build and operations of Java based Microservices APIs in a product based environment.
- Expert level knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, RESTful Web services (JAX-RS), design patterns and API integration
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Should have Expert level understanding of object-oriented web development
- Exposure of Dockers & Kubernetes
- Expert in troubleshooting & optimising the microservices
- Extensive Cloud and AWS knowledge and experience
- Capable of interpreting comprehensive business requirements (both functional and non-functional)
This is a really special opportunity and the hiring managers are ready to interview straight away!!!
Please call me for more information or just for an initial discussion.
You can get me on 0117 973 5553 today