Swindon, England • Permanent • £50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Up to £55k + fantastic benefits
12 Month FTC
Working nr Swindon, in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
Our well established client is looking to bring in a Project Manager to manage business projects to include development and enhancement of systems to required standards of quality, within budget and timescales.
The successful Project Manager will have the following skills/experience;
- Significant project management experience
- Experience of delivering business projects
- The ability of running large projects with multiple workstreams
- Ability to work under pressure and motivate the team
- Capable of prioritising and influencing others regarding conflicting interests
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and concisely
This is a great opportunity and the hiring managers are ready to interview!
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, car allowance, bonus, life assurance to name but a few.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy