Gloucestershire, England • Permanent • £65000 - £70000 per annum + car, pension, bonus, medical
Up to £70k+ Car Allowance + Package + Fantastic Benefits!
Working in Gloucestershire in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
Fantastic opportunity with a successful Financial Services company that are experiencing major growth.
The Business Architect will ensure that business solutions deployed meet business objectives and are pragmatic, and joined up across business units, suppliers and technology.
The Business Architect will own the end to end process architecture for the assigned programmes and effectively engage with stakeholders to gain buy-in.
This is great opportunity to gain personal development in a fast paced environment and work on a variety of programmes across the business.
The successful Business Architecture will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven business architecture experience
- Experience of working within the Financial Services industry
- Extensive business design and analysis experience on large systems and business change programmes
- Experience of the full development lifecycle including Waterfall and Agile approaches
- Gravitas, approachable with strong communication skills to liaise at all levels
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, company car/car allowance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, annual bonus scheme and bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
This is a great opportunity and the hiring managers are ready to interview!
Please feel free to get in touch for more details on 0117 973 5553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy