Swindon, England • Permanent • £500 - £550 per day
Up to £550 per day
Initially for 6 months with long term potential
Based in Swindon
My client is a successful, well known banking client who is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Data Architect to be responsible for High Level Design of Data Architecture for a Strategic Corporate Development Project.
The Data Architect will have the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience of capturing Data Requirements within a Data Architect position
- Strong experience in Data Modelling - conceptual, logical, and physical
- Data Flow Mapping experience
- Experience of working within the Financial Services industry
- Experience and ability to use an industry standard modelling tool (eg ErWin)
- Master Data Management
- Relational SQL and an understanding of Integration Tool
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the development lifecycle, ideally both waterfall and agile.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the business
- Analytical, articulate with the ability to understand and convey often complex concepts
Please get in touch for more details on 0117 973 5553 or email email@example.com.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment business in regards to this great opportunity.