Swindon, England • Permanent • £55000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonus, medical
Up to £60K+ Car Allowance + Package + Fantastic Benefits
Working nr Swindon, in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
Our well established client are looking to bring a Data Architect to design new solutions for developments projects that also meet wider 'Enterprise' requirements. You will produce data models and data flows, identify change opportunities that support a more data driven culture and liaise with onshore and offshore development partners.
This is a great, varied opportunity to learn and develop, you'll be actively encouraged to take professional qualifications, and understand industry trends.
The Data Architect will have the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience of capturing Data Requirements within a Data Architect position
- Significant experience in a development environment
- Strong experience in Data Modelling - conceptual, logical, and physical
- Business facing with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the business
- Analytical, articulate with the ability to understand and convey often complex concepts.
- Relational SQL and an understanding of Integration Tool
- Production of Technical Design Documentation
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the development lifecycle, ideally both waterfall and agile.
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of fantastic benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, company car/car allowance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, annual bonus scheme and bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy
Please get in touch for more details on 0117 973 5553 or email email@example.com