Cheltenham, England • Permanent • £35000 - £50000 per annum + Good benefits
Based in Cheltenham
Excellent benefits including good pension scheme, Life Cover, Critical Illness, Excellent training budget with 3 hours per week dedicated to desk based training where you can pursue and achieve industry recognised qualifications. Our client will pay for exams and provide employees with a bonus on completion.
Working in a vibrant fast paced Agile team in the heart of Cheltenham, close to good rail connections and great shops, restaurants and bars, in offices that provide an excellent working environment with open office space; you will be working for a company that values their staff and strive to create and friendly and sociable environment.
Due to further company growth and an ever expanding client portfolio, our client is looking to bring on a number of developers, of varying levels of ability, for their Agile team.
The role will involve:
- The development and testing of solutions
- The provision of technical consultancy.
- Code structure
- The use of frameworks with unit/regression testing approaches.
- Peer reviewing
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sound knowledge of the following technologies:
- .Net framework
- SQL Server 2008
- .Net enterprise libraries
- Agile development approach
Broad knowledge of building responsive designed web sites, technologies of particular interest are:
- Angular JS
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Enterprise development
- Design patterns
- Secure coding practices
- Demonstrable experience in web application development
- Demonstrable experience of multi-threaded application development
If this sounds like you, then please send your CV to me today as the hiring manager is ready to interview!!
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.